Interested In Joining

Post subject: Interested In Joining
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:07 pm 

1. DO NOT CHEAT . If we even suspect you of cheating, we will ban your a s s!!!
-I dont cheat.
2. You must be at least 21 years old.
-I am 20 years old, veteran from the USAF after serving 2 years, currently in collage for my greater interests.
3. Treat all clan members and visitors to our server with courtesy and respect. Don't bitch and moan during game play while on the server, thats why we have this forum. If you are an annoying player. You may be asked to leave. If you don't we will kick or ban you.
-Good rule
4. We use Team Speak and have MSN Messenger for passing on COD files. So get them!!
- Have both.
5. Tell us a little about yourself, where are you from, student, profession, or professional student.
- I have served in the USAF for exactly 2 years to date. I then found out that the core isnt for everyone, and it wasnt the right thing at the time being for myself. During my time serving I made 2 tours to Afganistan, rescued one stubbern 1st LT as a team member in an para-rescue unit, seen some things that movies and the media will never tell you. I was affected by my tours and was forced to be on medication(another thing they dont show in the movies).
As to date, I am a full time student at the University of Minnesota, attempting to be moved up from second team too first team for the football team. Majoring in computer science and love a good girl that can put down that Jim Beam!
6. What else you do besides playing this addicting game, other hobbies or interests?
-Stated my interests already; Guns-Women-Sports-Women-BFBC2-Women-Programming

Thank you for reading,
Geronimo1

Post subject: Re: Interested In Joining
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:29 am 
Phantom Officer

Hi Geronimo,

It sounds like you have been pretty busy for the last 2 years to say the least. Thank you for your service and sacrifices you have made. I would suggest getting on TS and take the time to get to know the people on the server. It is a good group of people. Please remember that we have known most everyone for about 3 or 4 years so don't feel like an outsider and give it some time to get to know people here.

We have people all across the country from coast to coast and points in between (even a few players in England too).

I am a Purdue fan so will be rooting against you when you play Purdue in sports! Good luck on the joining the football team too I hope that works out for you.

I look forward to talking with you.

Onaway

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:05 pm 
Phantom Officer

Hey thanks for showing an interest in joining up. Get that mic working and see you on the server.

I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "Fuck it, cut em up!" -- Mitch Hedburg

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:42 am 
Phantom Officer

Hey guys, Long time no see huh?